FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher    Association Québecoise de Baby-foot Bonzini 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Hebdo Garlando de Montreal

Ce forum est verrouillé; vous ne pouvez pas poster, ni répondre, ni éditer les sujets.   Ce sujet est verrouillé; vous ne pouvez pas éditer les messages ou faire de réponses.    Association Québecoise de Baby-foot Bonzini Index du Forum -> Général Babyfoot Multitable

Rimka_MTL Répondre en citant

MessagePosté le: Ven Mai 07, 2010 4:59 am    Sujet du message: Hebdo Garlando de Montreal

Bonjour tout le monde, voici un message de la part de Alex Goldberg qui veut organiser des hebdos ds le but de promouvoir le foos à montreal et pouvoir acheter des tables officielles Garlando world.

To all foosball players,

I've recently discussed the idea of creating weekly hebdo tournaments for Garlando with the administrators of AAQB (bonzini). I have agreed in part to come up with an attachment for weekly hebdos and rankings for Garlando tournaments as part of foosballquebec.com's website, and with JP from Scoop who has given me persmission to run weekly tournaments on a given day. This is all in an attempt to promote Garlando to the same level as bonzini and tornado, and to help promote tournaments, both Garlando and multi-table.

I know few people read these forums, but to those who do, I'd like any information or ideas you may come up with. The plan is to have a similar style weekly tournament to what bonzini and tornado have done. That is:

round robin (games to 7), followed by single elimination (best 2/3 series).

This will allow even rookies to come and compete and get better without starting too late and finishing equally as late. I'll be starting the weekly hebdos at 7:30pm max, and they'll finish around 10pm, sometimes 11pm or 12am depending on the turnout.

I haven't come up with a specific date to begin these tournaments (I just decided to do all this tonight), but I'm thinking in the next month, we can begin. The tournaments will either be on a Tuesday, Thursday (at night) or Sunday (afternoon). (any preference people?)

I've decided that a good chunk of proceeds will go towards buying new parts for the RWB tables as well as new EuroGarlando Championship model tables. However, just like in all other weekly hebdos, there will still be a prize for the top 3 each week. (So basically, exactly how tornado and bonzini run their organization)

I'm asking all of you to help participate in these weekly hebdos for 2 reasons. One, it's no surprise that Garlando has become the weakest table among the 3 that Quebec supports. It's about time the table came to the same level as the other tables, and by creating these weekly organized tournaments, I hope to increase the amount of players playing it, and build a strong player base for Garlando tournaments.
The second reason plays on the first. With the money generated from weekly tournaments, I hope to purchase a new EuroGarlando model. With 2 tables, you can create weekly EuroGarlando tournaments that all ITSF players will enjoy learning from. Through that, we can hopefully one day, later down the road, hold major multi table tournaments and attract international attention from the foosball community.

So there it is. Any and all input is welcome.

Alex G
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé MSN Messenger

larry Répondre en citant
Master Poster

MessagePosté le: Ven Mai 07, 2010 1:45 pm    Sujet du message:

oH Yeahhh des euro

Julien Répondre en citant
Master Poster

MessagePosté le: Ven Mai 07, 2010 1:49 pm    Sujet du message:

Euro-Rocklando

larry Répondre en citant
Master Poster

MessagePosté le: Ven Mai 07, 2010 6:46 pm    Sujet du message:

Serait vraiement nice que sa marche

on pourrait pê avoir l'an prochain le premier tournoi multitable ITSF en amérique Smile

Remy Répondre en citant
Master Poster

MessagePosté le: Ven Mai 07, 2010 8:40 pm    Sujet du message:

Putain d'anglophone Laughing
Mais non Alex, on t'aime...
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé

lottagots Répondre en citant

MessagePosté le: Sam Mai 08, 2010 12:28 am    Sujet du message:

Yeah Alex

That's what I'm talkin about

It would be awsome to play euro

Olivier
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé Envoyer un e-mail
Ce forum est verrouillé; vous ne pouvez pas poster, ni répondre, ni éditer les sujets.   Ce sujet est verrouillé; vous ne pouvez pas éditer les messages ou faire de réponses.    Association Québecoise de Baby-foot Bonzini Index du Forum -> Général Babyfoot Multitable
Page 1 sur 1

Choose Display Order
User Permissions